Introducing: Keto Pumpkin Spice Latte Bars! 🎃☕️Finally your favorite cozy latte all wrapped up into a delicious, low-carb dessert bar. Featuring layers of perfectly moist pumpkin spice cake, creamy espresso filling, our pre-made cream cheese frosting, and fresh whipped cream. This recipe will yield one 8x8-inch pan.
- 1 bag Fit Bake yellow cake mix
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/3 cup unsweetened pumpkin puree
- 3 large eggs
- 1/4 cup avocado oil
- 1 cup cream cheese
- 1/4 cup sour cream or greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar-free sweetener
- 1 large egg
- 2 tsp instant espresso powder
- 6 tbsp Fit Bake cream cheese frosting
- Whipped heavy cream, sweetened to taste
Preheat oven to 325°F. Line an 8x8-inch pan with parchment paper.
Combine yellow cake mix and pumpkin pie spice in a mixing bowl. Add pumpkin puree, eggs, and oil, and stir until combined.
In a separate bowl, beat cream cheese and sour cream until combined. Add remaining ingredients and beat until smooth and creamy.
Spread pumpkin cake batter into lined pan. Spread espresso mixture evenly on top of the cake batter.
Bake for 35-40 minutes, or until center is firm to touch. Allow to cool completely.
- Once cooled, spread with cream cheese frosting evenly in a thin layer. Cover and refrigerate for a few hours, or until firm.
Top with whipped cream and a dusting of pumpkin pie spice. Slice, and enjoy!