Guilt-free, green, and so good! Try this Keto Green Velvet Cake, using our yellow cake mix and cream cheese frosting - just in time for St. Patrick's Day celebrations! 🍀
- 1 bag Fit Bake yellow cake mix
- Green food coloring
- Mint or pistachio flavoring (optional)
Cream Cheese Frosting:
Or to make your own:
- 1 cup cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1/2-1 cup powdered sugar-free sweetener
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
Prepare cake batter according to package instructions in style of your choice. Add food coloring until desired shade is reached, and flavor extract if desired.
Bake according to package instructions, and allow to cool. Cut a small sliver from one side of the cake, and crumble into fine crumbs to use as a topping.
Frost with our pre-made cream cheese frosting. Or to make homemade frosting: Allow cream cheese and butter to come to room temperature, and then beat with electric mixer until smooth. Add sifted powdered sweetener to taste and beat until thick and fluffy. Add vanilla.
- Frost cooled cake, top with crumbles, slice, and enjoy!