These Keto Funfetti Butter Cake bars are rich, buttery, and filled with sweet funfetti cake flavor, topped with a layer of vanilla frosting ✨ For a lower calorie, lower fat version, try making these using one of the standard recipe options on the back of our yellow cake mix package!
- 1 bag Fit Bake yellow cake mix
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 3 large eggs
- 2 tsp sprinkles (optional)
- 1/4 cup butter, room temp
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar-free sweetener
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Or, use pre-made Fit Bake vanilla buttercream frosting
Combine cake mix, melted butter, and eggs in a large bowl and stir until combined. Fold in sprinkles.
Preheat oven to 350°F. Line an 8x8-inch square baking pan with parchment paper. Spread batter evenly into pan. Bake for 17-20 minutes, and allow to cool completely.
Beat frosting ingredients with electric mixer until smooth and fluffy. Spread with frosting, and top with extra sprinkles if desired. Slice and enjoy!