Keto Chocolate Covered Strawberry Cupcakes 🧁🍓🍫 The perfect sweet treat for Mother’s Day. Moms will love that these cupcakes are low in sugar, gluten-free, and infused with collagen protein to support their natural beauty.
Makes 10 cupcakes
Per cupcake: 218 calories 11g F / 5g C (net) / 8g P / 12g fiber / 1g sugar / 0g added sugar
- 1 bag FitBake chocolate cake mix
- 2 scoops unflavored collagen protein powder (optional)
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 3 tbsp sugar-free strawberry syrup
- Pink food coloring (optional)
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
- 3/4 cup sugar-free chocolate chips
- *For an even easier ganache option, feel free to use FitBake chocolate buttercream frosting. Just heat for a few seconds in a microwave safe cup until it reaches a pourable consistency, then use in place of ganache.
Add cake mix and collagen peptides together in a mixing bowl. Stir until combined. Prepare cake batter according to package instructions.
Divide batter into a cupcake pan lined with paper liners.
Bake at 350°F for 17-20 minutes. Allow to cool.
Add 1/2 cup heavy cream to a bowl and beat with electric mixer until stiff peaks form. Add strawberry syrup and pink food coloring, if desired.
Cut a hole out of the center of each cupcake. Fill with strawberry cream.
Cut the top off the cut-out pieces and place back on top of the cream (optional)
Melt chocolate chips and 1/3 cup of cream together until smooth.
Spread a layer of chocolate on top of each cupcake, reserving enough to dip the strawberries in.
Cut strawberries in half. Dip halved strawberries in chocolate and place one on top of each cupcake.
Allow chocolate to set, and enjoy!